Psalm 43

Psalm 43

Milt Reynolds | Last updated: February 2, 2022


Vindicate me, O God, and defend my cause against an ungodly people, from the deceitful and unjust man deliver me! For you are the God in whom I take refuge; why have you rejected me? Why do I go about mourning because of the oppression of the enemy? Send out your light and your truth; let them lead me; let them bring me to your holy hill and to your dwelling! Then I will go to the altar of God, to God my exceeding joy, and I will praise you with the lyre, O God, my God. Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God. - (Psalm 43:1–5, ESV)


Hope In God

God! You have rejected me! You have oppressed me by an enemy! Why? Vindicate me, defend me, and lead me!

O my soul, continue to trust in and depend upon God for salvation.

God is my only Hope! Yours only is light and truth, Source of joy.

Hope in God, he is your salvation and your God.

Hope in God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plausible Arguments

Isaiah 5: The Parable of the Vineyard

Isaiah 18, Part One: Paper Boats and Whirring Wings